Did you mean: 

The Book of Boba Fett season finale is available today

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey everyone!

I do enjoy my Star Wars movies and I've been eagerly following the Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett that comes to an end today.boba-fett.png

To be honest I absolutely loved the first episode, but after that, I thought that the series had its ups and downs and definitely came to its peak in episode 5 with the Return Of The Mandalorian. 

At first I was a bit skeptical about these spin-off series but The Mandalorian proved me wrong. Some nice quality entertainment there. I guess my attitude towards it changed when I began trying to watch it as I'd watch any other new tv series, but happening in a Universe that I already love. Just trying not to expect another Empire Strikes Back.

Anyway, I don't know how many of you have already watched it, so no spoilers as of now. But if you didn't and you're one of those who prefer to binge series instead of following them weekly, now is the time to do so!

For those of us who have already finished it though, feel free to discuss it in the comments, perhaps highlighting which episode was your favourite 🚀

If you don't have Disney+ yet, why not check the O2 Store for more information about how you can get up to six months for free or a £2 discount on the subscription.
May the Force be with... I mean, This is The Way boba-fett.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Final episode today? What? Only just watched last week's episode on Monday night - thought they could have got at least another 3 or 4 episodes out of it 😱

Message 2 of 7

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn I must confess it was a bit of a surprise to me when I found out that there were going to be only 7 episodes, as I thought the same as you did, there could be easily 3 to 4 more episodes.

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is next on my watch list

Thoroughly enjoyed the Mandalorian so looking forward to this

Message 4 of 7

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hope you like it @jonsie! I love both seasons of The Mandalorian as well RafaC_0-1644417845351.png

Let us know if you like The Book of Boba Fett as much as you liked The Mandalorian wink

Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

This is next on my watch list

Thoroughly enjoyed the Mandalorian so looking forward to this

As there is some crossover, you do get to meet a few characters from The Mandalorian, so you probably will enjoy it as well, @jonsie - even though there is a lot of back-and-forth in time to get the full story in there!

Message 6 of 7

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

True that @pgn! One series is definitely linked to the other. Looking forward to the third season of The Mandalorian (apparently it's due to premier on the second half of this year already!)

Message 7 of 7