Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Talk of the devil.. read HERE

@Anonymousthat link doesn't work for me. States 'Invalid Parameters'....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 58

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Same for me @Anonymous.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 32 of 58

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Same here...

That's absolutely right @Glory1

It's sad such people getting money for just being there and living a nice life on the fame of others.

Same with the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, this Richie-girl, Geldorf, the Beckham-Kids etc etc

Sad there aren't many self-made-vip's left.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 33 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Talk of the devil.. read HERE

@Anonymousthat link doesn't work for me. States 'Invalid Parameters'....:smileysad:

Try again HERE for the devil

Message 34 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Shock and Horror nerd

"The reality TV star is the most dangerous celebrity to search for online in the UK in 2018, according to a cyber-security firm."

Good job I have no interest in her...so will stay safe from the vicious and dangerous links 'she' produces rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Shock and Horror nerd

"The reality TV star is the most dangerous celebrity to search for online in the UK in 2018, according to a cyber-security firm."

Good job I have no interest in her...so will stay safe from the vicious and dangerous links 'she' produces rolling_eyes

I’m presuming after you’ve searched for her, the click bait is where they snag your details... in which case...

we both clicked on her... grr (fingers crossed Auntie is safe)

told ya.. like a dose of the clap 🙂

Message 36 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Shock and Horror nerd

I’m presuming after you’ve searched for her, the click bait is where they snag your details... in which case...

Nah...all I did was click on your link which is a BBC news item. I did no further clicking anywhere joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 58

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Shock and Horror nerd

Nah...all I did was click on your link which is a BBC news item. I did no further clicking anywhere joy

Same here @Anonymous. I've no interest in what Kim gets up to. Nor any interest in the rest of her family. Better things to do than follow celebrities, real or those made by social media.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 38 of 58

Harrysmum2008
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm proud to say I've never seen anything Kardashian related and I've never watched Big Brother, either the normal or so called celebrity version.  The only Kanye West song I've heard is him murdering Bohemian Rhapsody.

I'm not sure if this makes me sensible or completely out of touch!

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 39 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Harrysmum2008 wrote:

I'm proud to say I've never seen anything Kardashian related and I've never watched Big Brother, either the normal or so called celebrity version.  The only Kanye West song I've heard is him murdering Bohemian Rhapsody.

I'm not sure if this makes me sensible or completely out of touch!

Sensible I think @Harrysmum2008

Earlier in this thread I posted a video of him murdering Bohemian Rhapsody. It was the funny one where they included Freddie Mercury showing him how it should be done...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 58