i wonder if his surname could be ‘haa’

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I did always wonder how the Kardashians came to fame and as to why we should care about anything they do to try and fascinate us with their very existance. A complete scourge on humanity in my opinion.......

Message 21 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kim Kartrashian became famous after a sex tape of her and Ray J surfaced, unfortunately the media jumped on it in a bid to trash Ray J & she cashed in..

Read HERE where that awful Jenner woman admits the sex tape started it all.

And much like an STD .. It’s a struggle to get rid!

Message 22 of 58

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Kris Jenner has, unfortunately turned her children into media stars based on that salacious sex tape with millions slavishly following their reality TV show. All thanks to Kris's gift for self-promotion which has made the Kardashian/Jenner clan household names in the States. Not to mention Kim and Kylie very wealthy women, through not only their reality show but fashion, perfume and make-up lines which have made them $millions. All thanks to 'that awful Jenner woman'.

Personally, I would sooner put pins in my eyes than watch anything the Kardashian/Jenner clan are involved in Fear

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 23 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

An his album, distastefully called ‘Yandhi’ has been put back 2 months..

So, there is a god after all.

Message 24 of 58

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

Kris Jenner has, unfortunately turned her children into media stars based on that salacious sex tape with millions slavishly following their reality TV show. All thanks to Kris's gift for self-promotion which has made the Kardashian/Jenner clan household names in the States. Not to mention Kim and Kylie very wealthy women, through not only their reality show but fashion, perfume and make-up lines which have made them $millions. All thanks to 'that awful Jenner woman'.

Personally, I would sooner put pins in my eyes than watch anything the Kardashian/Jenner clan are involved in Fear

@Glory1

Thank you for the explanation kissing_heart

...Who the heck buys their s**t?

It's like it always is... People giving people attention which shouldn't get a second of it. Just like Megan Markle's sister... I have some british newspapers in my feed at Facebook, it's always full of her.... Why, just why? Nobody cares for this people...

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 25 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Glory1

Thank you for the explanation kissing_heart

...Who the heck buys their s**t?

It's like it always is... People giving people attention which shouldn't get a second of it. Just like Megan Markle's sister... I have some british newspapers in my feed at Facebook, it's always full of her.... Why, just why? Nobody cares for this people...

You would be surprised who, and how many, purchase 'their sh!t' @ComaChameleon. There is just no sane explanation for who becomes the media darlings in America.

As for Megan Markle's sister being in the spotlight, totally daft. It was Megan who married Prince Harry not her sister. It's bad enough having to read about what Megan and Prince Harry are up to, without stories about Megan's sister as well. But she is news because her sister married a royal, and I expect she relishes the fact she's gone from a nobody to someone deemed newsworthy; all down to who her sister married! And I also suspect she courts the publicity like daddy did directly after the wedding. To be honest, I feel sorry for Megan with family like that. It must be extremely embarrassing.

Message 26 of 58

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1

It's the same with all these "youtube-stars" and "infuencers" (sounds like Influenza to me). I'm always wondering what things the now-youth likes... Weird, really weird.

I never liked Megan, but I feel deeply sorry for her getting nerved by this nasty person. It's even sometimes in German media and everyone couldn't care less about her.

And I can't understand why everyone want to be famous. Never wanted it and couldn't imagine being stalked and everything.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 27 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122911 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Meghan Markles sister comes across as a real nasty piece of work if honest.

She was the one who influenced Meghans dad to 'tell all' before the wedding. Trying to generate sympathy for him and his hermit lifestyle and keeping up the 'will he, wont he' walk her down the aisle furore. A pretty poor way of trying to throw a spanner in the works days before the wedding.

Not content with that, she then had her own 'stories' to sell and tell.

A world of difference from Meghans mother, who travelled alone to the UK to see her daughter married and behaved with utmost dignity and respect. She appeared to be welcomed with open arms into the Royal family.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Megan Markle was an actress primarily known for her role in Suits, an American legal drama, which I happen to be a fan of. But it was only when she became Prince Harry's girlfriend that she became big news both here and in America. Prior to that I doubt many Americans, let alone Brits would have known her name nor what she looked like. Then when the engagement, and then the wedding date was set, it brought her family into the spotlight too.

Her nasty half sister and her father are cashing in on Megan's publicity as some family of newsworthy people often do. Her mother is clearly a totally different type of person who wishes her daughter well in her new role but is personally keeping a low profile.

Let's be honest, if Megan Markle had not married Prince Harry we would be none the wiser about her or her family. She would just be another TV actress who appeared in a cult American drama and who, even those who watched the show including me, couldn't have named. What price fame?

Message 29 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Talk of the devil.. read HERE

Message 30 of 58