i wonder if his surname could be ‘haa’

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well I like Gold Digger and Stronger. But have no time for Kanye West himself. I think he's a showboater and likes to see his name in print, whatever the reason - good or bad.

He talks a load of nonsense and the names he and that other waste of space, Kim Kardashian, have given their poor children absolutely ridiculous. Mind you he and KK are made for each other. Both wanting to always be front page news but having very little, Kanye, or no, Kim Kardashian, talent to warrant the acclaim they aspire to.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 58

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

and the names he and that other waste of space, Kim Kardashian, have given their poor children absolutely ridiculous.

You mean North West, Saint West and Chicago West?

To be honest I always thought 'North' was the one name which would encourage the most ridicule! Let's hope Saint behaves like one, otherwise he will lay himself open to all sorts disparaging comments.

Having said all that, they aren't the first celebrities to call their children stupid names.

David Bowie's son = Zowie

Frank Zappa's kids =  Moon Unit, Dweezil and Diva Muffin

Sharleen Spiteri = Mysty Kid

Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates landed their daughter with Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily

Bono from U2 called his son = Elijah Bob Paticius Guggi Q ( I had to look that one up as had forgotten the sequence!!)

They make Chris Martin/Gwyneth Paltrow daughters name of Apple look positively normal!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

and the names he and that other waste of space, Kim Kardashian, have given their poor children absolutely ridiculous.

You mean North West, Saint West and Chicago West?

To be honest I always thought 'North' was the one name which would encourage the most ridicule! Let's hope Saint behaves like one, otherwise he will lay himself open to all sorts disparaging comments.

Having said all that, they aren't the first celebrities to call their children stupid names.

Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates landed their daughter with Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily

Bono from U2 called his son = Elijah Bob Paticius Guggi Q ( I had to look that one up as had forgotten the sequence!!)

They make Chris Martin/Gwyneth Paltrow daughters name of Apple look positively normal!!

Yes many celebrities give their poor kids daft names which they have to suffer until they are old enough to legally change it. Children are cruel if you are in any way different. I dread to think what Kim and Kanye's kids will suffer as a result of their stupid names. 

Oh and you forgot Michael Jackson's children, though in comparison to those you've already mentioned @Cleoriff they also sound positively normal.

Message 13 of 58

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

He should just be called "The Artist nobody gives a damn about".

Thanks

Steve
Message 14 of 58

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

That's! the reason why you can't name your kid as you want in Germany. The city hall has still the last word if the name is against all morals and forbids them (Like Gastritis, Porsche, Lenin, Bierstübl, Blitz, Grammophon, Pepsi-Cola, Idjen  [instead of Etienne], Gucci, Omo [laundry detergent], Kirsche [Cherry], Möhre [carrot], Satan, Agfa, Borussia, Steißbein [coccyx/tailbone], Cheraldine [Geraldine], Theiler [Tyler]....and many, many more)

And still there are enough stupid names around. I'm always glad to get the health-insurance-card to copy the names for my docu.

Kanye seems like he should get therapy. Or do something else - without cameras, internet etc. Noone cares and he still gets enough attention to be happy at the end of the day.

And I still don't get who the ****** the Kardashians are. What are they famous for? Did someone of this family did something else as prostitute themselves in front of cameras/for "vips"? Did they do something to make the world a better place? Guess not...

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 15 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

No the Kardashians did nothing to make the world a better place @ComaChameleon

They are famous for being rich and 'famous'.

Let's face it, the Kardashian parents tried to be clever by naming their daughters Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney.

That's probably where the weird name thing started. Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 58

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff

Right... I would read it as some dyslexic retard named their kids wrong...

How did they got the money? Lottery? Won some "I put my cat into the microwave because there was no sign telling me not to"-thing?

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 17 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon the Kardashian broods' father, whose first name escapes me at the minute, was famous for being one of OJ Simpson's lawyers. Don't know if you know who he was but he was a former famous football star turned actor who was indicted for the murder of his ex-wife and her boyfriend. He was found not guilty, though most people thought he did it. Fears of a race riot if he was convicted was thought to be the main reason he got off. Anyway that was the Kardashian's daddy. He was a fairly decent man by all accounts. Same cannot be said for the Kardashian mother who I've as little time for as her children. Knows how to exploit the Kardashian name even though it's not been hers for many years Rolleys

Message 18 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Robert

Message 19 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Robert

Thank you @Anonymous. His name was Robert Kardashian- I'm just so bad at remembering names. He died quite young as I recall 

Message 20 of 58