cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 17th May is coming - What are your plans?

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

austin-distel-WtXcbWXK_ww-unsplash.jpg

Hi guys wave

It’s Friday! But not any other Friday - It’s the Friday before the week in which the lockdown restrictions will be lifted further. This includes most of us being able to dine inside, meet outside in bigger groups and - most importantly - hug each other. While of course we should still be careful and cautious, this lifting of lockdown restrictions at least feels like another step in returning to some sort of normality.

So, this is why I want to know: What do you have planned from the 17th of May? Did you book your favourite restaurant for cosy inside dining (thanks to the recent weather this is, unfortunately, more than welcome)? Or did you plan to go meet a group of friends for a picknick outside? Or are you, like myself, making lists of who to hug first (looking at you @LukasB smirk)?

Share your plans with us and tell us what you have missed most over the past couple of months! hugging

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

That sounds like the perfect day @RunrigForever slight_smile I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, that must be horrible on top of everything that is going on at the moment. But I can imagine being finally able to hug her again will be amazing!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Got some family round today, but it's my wife's birthday so nothing to do with lockdown restrictions!
We have a holiday planned for half term - just a caravan on the coast, but are watching for any new lockdown restrictions either locally here or there...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 13

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

What a perfect day for you to be able to invite people around again then @gmarkj, especially since the weather here is currently extremely unpredictable smiling I hope you are having a lovely time! 

signature

Message 13 of 13