cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks but goodbye

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to those who have made me feel welcome here. Especially to @Cleoriff @jonsie & @Anonymous who have gone out of their way to be nice. Unfortunately due to bullying and no answer from management or moderators after I ask for help because of the bullying here I must leave.

Take care all.

-Mel-

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys,

It makes me sad that you feel this way...:smileysad: This community is suppose to help one another, it's not about who gives the most amount of answers, how many kudos u get, or whatever score people are keeping!

In life I always follow this motto "people have the importance you give them" and I wish you would follow it and not leave. If someone is trying to wind u up just ignore them, like you said @Anonymous there are a lot of people on here that come here just to learn and help others for the sake of helping. This forum will only become a game if you let it. But of course it's up to you what u want to do.

I tried to ignore it last night. I'm still in tears this morning. Why is everyone picking on me. I haven't done anything wrong have I?

Message 11 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys,

It makes me sad that you feel this way...:smileysad: This community is suppose to help one another, it's not about who gives the most amount of answers, how many kudos u get, or whatever score people are keeping!

...and that has been the whole point recently. Shame some can't see the error of their ways and feel obliged to post in every thread when they have no idea about the subject.

A recent thread for example saw someone just c&p a stock answer that had nothing to do with the query. Didn't bother to read the opening post before posting rubbish.

.....still it's getting to month end and every post counts!!

I do hope the two members reconsider their decisions. This Community now has no spirit due to the acoins of one person and a couple of fellow backslappers.

All of the regular posters have received warnings when making a complaint...this is wrong.

Message 12 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shame I'd we lose people because they are unhappy with others on the forum.
Message 13 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your support is appreciated everyone. It does help
Message 14 of 27

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I feel very sad about this also, this is a forum where everyone should be able to air their views and opinions and help each other without that "competition" feel.

The monthly rewards system is the cause of the competition feel......get rid of it and the Community will possibly return to sanity.

Without wishing to hijack the thread, or deflect from why @Anonymous started this topic, I am in total agreement with @Beenherebefore about the Community Rewards. Quantity, not quality has become King here. End it, and return the forum to a place where people come for help about problems with O2, or their phones, and not endless posts containing  articles that can be found on a hundred other dedicated tech sites.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 15 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Stick around @Anonymous and ignore the other Teveze's.

Incidentally I fully expect my last post to be removed and issued with a warning. Freedom of speech seems to be restricted when leading in the direction.

Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks again @jonsie as I mentioned if it wasn't for people like you idhave gone ages ago
Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can I ask what post triggered this?

Message 18 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Without naming names as I'm not allowed it seems. I have twice nicely asked someone to please not feel the need to post first in every topic. I know a bit about android not a lot about apple which is why you don't see me there. Wrong info, potentially dangerous info had been given out in a rush to be first. So that those who can help can get the op the help they need without clogging up the thread with parrot replies and copy paste.

The 'shall not be named' came on public forum screaming at me who do I think I am.

I am(was) a member here the same as everyone else (or not as it seems)
Message 19 of 27

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I think it's been moderated @Anonymous
Message 20 of 27