cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech News : Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: new Note 4 launches today.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: new Note 4 launches today.

Excerpt from the ~ Link "Follow tomorrow's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch live at 2pm (UK time) on PC Advisor: read How to watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch: live blog and video stream.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be unveiled tomorrow, but it's already popped up its head on Samsung's mobile site. Here's everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs. Also see: What to expect from Samsung at IFA 2014."

My Thoughts :

Are we all excited guys ? slight_smile

Source : PC Advisor.
Read more here : http://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3512336/samsung-galaxy-new-note-4-release-date-price...
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Did anyone who is here now catch this launch...if so what do you think??...

Its alright waiting for Damien...but I am too impatient for that....

(Not looking for a full review...but a comment ot two would be nice...says she ...sitting in Spain with ssssslllloooowwww Wifi) Crazy

Edit...forget it...have just found Chris K's unpacking event...duh me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144671 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
I was going to give you the link to Chris's post but I won't bother now slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 22