cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Series

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure this topic has come up before, the excuse is it was before my time tongue

I watch far too many - from Dexter to Hannibal, Breaking Bad to Elementary. Should cut some down but I enjoy them all.

What are your favourite tv shows?
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
The best Trekkie film is first contact with the tng cast & the Borg (you will be assimilated if you disagree) lol ha ha
Message 31 of 37

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Completely agree. I wish theyd revamp the borg soon. One of the best if not the best enemies.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 32 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are the best but vulcans are very close, can never get that finger signal right, looks like crossing your fingers ha ha
Message 33 of 37

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I would love to see the tribbles (first generation) assimulated by the borg grin

Bet they have some really tasty tech grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 34 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
I would love to see the tribbles (first generation) assimulated by the borg grin

Bet they have some really tasty tech grin

Smiley Very Happythat would be funny, they would eat through the borgSmiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread's starting to resemble an episode of The Big Bang Theory wink

Message 36 of 37

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You deserve a kudo for that haha grin
Message 37 of 37