cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV SHOWS

Anonymous
Not applicable

my top three TV Shows are 1) Sons of Anarchy ( AWESOME!) One Tree Hill ( it was on for nine years and i NEVER missed an episode) and its a tie between LA Ink and Inked for the third spot, 

what do you guys and dolls think? slight_smile

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Alias is great. Have to watch from the beginning I started half way through and the character interactions were a bit confusing until I watched the 1st series.

Speak of infinite hair gel, I was round my best mates earlier and noticed she had a 24 of hairspray and various other bulk brought make up. Obviously I questioned this. In her exact words "well if the world ends on the 21st and I survive, I may as well look my best so people will give me food and protect me"

I think the reasoning is sound haha.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 31 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

cool spy series, only watched it to see jennifer garnerSmiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 33

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

One of the reasons I bought the boxsets (yes all of them) is that when it was on S4C they put it on late at night like 2am and then pulled it so you missed a lot if it was scheduled. Days before freeview up here in Wales I'm afraid though I think it disappeared from C4 as well after series 2. I tend to think of it as a modern day Mission: Impossible of the 60's series with a story arc not the Tom Cruise versions which after first film omitted the crux of MI was the build up! Guns rarely featured in the old series.

Anyway, as I've been travelling a lot I've got through all of series 1 on the last couple of season 2 (season 2 in a week is pretty much a lot of travelling!). All changes in season 2 and looking like another big change coming in season 3. Yeah, no point in spoiling it because you have to watch it all to understand it Cat Wink No wikipedia either!

I'll have to hold back another few years before starting on series 3 otherwise where would the suspense and intrigue be. I mean, its only taken me about 6 years to get to see series 1 from buying the boxset.

Message 33 of 33