Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 6 June 2019

I will say yes, even though any info I have will be a few years behind what's happening with the team currently. Of all the football teams, it's still the one I know the most about and, sorry @jonsie and @Poppysmum , the only team I like tongue

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 677

@Glory1 wrote:

I will say yes, even though any info I have will be a few years behind what's happening with the team currently. Of all the football teams, it's still the one I know the most about and, sorry @jonsie and @Poppysmum , the only team I like tongue

Well if you are having Liverpool, I'm having F1...so there you go...Bouncy

(I'll even set the questions) Dance

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 99

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff 

with regards to FI as the subject, you`re on joy !!

If you are serious, I`ll pm you and let you know when you can post it and give you plenty of time to orgainse it.

A couple of points - you will have to run it, award trophy, * klaxon * credit; and joy

Please note, it will not be for a few weeks as I already have the subjects for the next few weeks  thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

You go for it @Cleoriff, I may even be able to answer some of those questions. I'm sure @Mi-Amigo won't mind you taking over his quiz, will he joy

Errrrr...I'm joking? joy

I won't be setting any type of quiz which requires this amount of work thanks...Confused

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 99

@Glory1 wrote:

You go for it @Cleoriff, I may even be able to answer some of those questions. I'm sure @Mi-Amigo won't mind you taking over his quiz, will he joy

@Glory1 

As I said, I don`t mind and hey I can play along. Then you`ll all see how much I don`t know sweat smile and I`ll try not to throw my toys out the pram if I get a * klaxon * LOL

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Glory1 

As I said, I don`t mind and hey I can play along. Then you`ll all see how much I don`t know sweat smile and I`ll try not to throw my toys out the pram if I get a * klaxon * LOL

Think you better look at my reply above this post @Mi-Amigo joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

@Cleoriff wrote:

Errrrr...I'm joking? joy

I won't be setting any type of quiz which requires this amount of work thanks...Confused

Mugged LOL

Image result for fool cartoon gifs

Aw @Cleoriff I was so looking forward to it too joyrofl

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Errrrr...I'm joking? joy

Mugged LOL

Image result for fool cartoon gifs

Yes...I know. I have 20 garden pots to fill with bedding plants.

(Thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it) rofl

*The Game Is On*