Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 547

Re: THURSDAY QUIZ 30 May 2019

Personally I think you should leave it as it is. I'm not one for PMs as it detracts from what it is, a light hearted quiz and to be honest, winning is a bonus I've yet to receive 😂

Topics: 677

It is a light hearted fun quiz so leave it as it is. 

I just would point out though, if I was in a classroom with 6 students and asked three questions.Student 1 gave me the answer to all 3 and the others just said I agree with Ben...would the teacher accept that...or would Ben get more marks? 

However we aren't in a classroom ...but just saying 😉

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 531

But that’s unfair to everyone who answers after the first person.
Just because someone answered first doesn’t mean they are the only one who knows the answer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Following on from the 6 children in a classroom scenario - did you not have to raise your hand first? Thinking

BTW, @Mi-Amigo - it's all a bit of fun, I'd go for leaving it as it is. #justsayin'

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 77

More importantly, why is only 6 kids in a classroom knowing an answer!!!???
Bl00dy education cuts...

@MI5 wrote:
But that’s unfair to everyone who answers after the first person.
Just because someone answered first doesn’t mean they are the only one who knows the answer.

True, though there is no evidence that they did. However, this is looking like sour grapes on my part and I can assure you it isn't. So leave it as it is. 

I'm just pleased that Viridis thought it was a bit weird as well. 😎

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

I'm sure you'll not be surprised @Mi-Amigo that I agree with @Cleoriff's suggestion.

To say I was surprised at being a joint winner of this week's Quiz would be putting it mildly. And, if I'm honest, I truly don't know why I was a joint winner, sorry.

As for next week's Quiz, I don't watch the Olympics, so it's highly unlikely I'll be able to answer questions on the subject. But that's just me, everyone else I'm sure will have no problem with the questions.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Anyway...Congratulation to the winners @MI5  and @Glory1 . trophy tongue winking

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 531

Thank you @Cleoriff and well done @Glory1 too 😬

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 547

It's a quiz first and not a competition. Light hearted and fun and gets people joining in. Introduce a quiz via PM and like I said, I won't be participating as the whole idea is to try and encourage people to join in and so what,  someone answers first, I don't see a problem. Elaborate if necessary,come up with an amusing post or simply enjoy the banter. That's my tuppence anyways. ...