cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Susan Boyle to do AGT The Champions !

Anonymous
Not applicable

A new contest of America's Got Talent: The Champions to be aired soon

Susan Boyle has been invited to take part ... she feels she now has a voice, but not only for singing, for Asperger's Syndrome, which she has comparatively recently being professionally diagnosed with

She's been out of the limelight for a while = her decision & has been singing all over her native Scotland. Susan still lives in the family home she was brought up in = she is the youngest of 5 children

She had a Christmas album at No.1 in the charts

I have a lovely cd of hers - dad bought it me one Christmas - I bought him a cd of Leona Lewis

Good Luck four_leaf_clover Susan

Image result for images of susan boyle

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using my son's mini music set-up with a small disc thing which I never got the hang of ... still very grateful for it ... it's in my living room & can pump some sound out when I feel 'that way out'

All radio's in the house permanently tuned to Radio 4

I was gifted a small flat screen tv when my old 2nd hand colour portable went bang & am very grateful for that too music tv radio

Message 11 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I don't stream music either @Anonymous. Would rather use my data downloading music, so it's mine, and games; streaming, when I have the time, films or TV shows.

Oh and I buy CDs too @Anonymous. 

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 14

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I do enjoy listening to SB I must admit. But agree, these days we see too much "sympathy" voting and tugging of the heart strings.

Good luck to her thumbsup

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Susan Boyle at the America's Got Talent Champion Finale

Just to say Susan Boyle came 2nd in AGT The Champions ... she sais she was disappointed ... heart

Message 14 of 14