Summer! 🌴☀️ Favourite ice cream flavours 🍨

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Summer on the community

Hi guys,

As part of our Summer on the O2 Community activity, we're seeing summer out with a bang by posting a series of summer-related topics created by both our community members as well as us in the CM team! (There's still time if you feel inspired and want to participate too, just let us know). 

🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨

It's my turn to write a summer topic, and I chose the topic of M which I think many of us might be craving for even right now due to the heatwave. What ice cream did you have last?

What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Do you like any of the other types such as sorbet or frozen yoghurt?

My favourites are probably something like what you see in the first photo below drool or a bowl of raspberry sorbet mixed with a soft ball of ice cream, maybe rum and raising flavour or vanilla.

Also... would you taste (or have you tasted?) any unusual ice cream flavours? Such as any of these ones, like pear and blue cheese? grin I've had garlic ice cream at a garlic festival in Finland when I was a child and it was surprisingly pleasant, although I would not choose it if it was one of the flavours in a super market...

Ice creamIce creamIce cream

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@pgn that sounds delicious! Can you have as much of the topping as you want or does it give you a pre-defined amount of the sauce? I'd fill in half ice cream and half sauce! grin

Yes, @Marjo,  as much as you liked - and that was often my approach too. Being as I was in my 20s then, I ate what I liked... 🤤

Message 21 of 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Someone who knows more about car paints can probably tell me the name for that type of paint.... grin

Pearlescent @Marjo .

Image search 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 23

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Someone who knows more about car paints can probably tell me the name for that type of paint.... grin

Pearlescent @Marjo .

Image search 

Yes that's it! slight_smile

Message 23 of 23