Summer! 🌴☀️ Favourite ice cream flavours 🍨

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Summer on the community

Hi guys,

As part of our Summer on the O2 Community activity, we're seeing summer out with a bang by posting a series of summer-related topics created by both our community members as well as us in the CM team! (There's still time if you feel inspired and want to participate too, just let us know). 

🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨🌴☀️🍨

It's my turn to write a summer topic, and I chose the topic of M which I think many of us might be craving for even right now due to the heatwave. What ice cream did you have last?

What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Do you like any of the other types such as sorbet or frozen yoghurt?

My favourites are probably something like what you see in the first photo below drool or a bowl of raspberry sorbet mixed with a soft ball of ice cream, maybe rum and raising flavour or vanilla.

Also... would you taste (or have you tasted?) any unusual ice cream flavours? Such as any of these ones, like pear and blue cheese? grin I've had garlic ice cream at a garlic festival in Finland when I was a child and it was surprisingly pleasant, although I would not choose it if it was one of the flavours in a super market...

Ice creamIce creamIce cream

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Vanilla or strawberry for me thanks.
Not much beats a decent Mr Whippy / 99 though!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 23

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Either Kellys Honeycomb or Ben and Jerrys cookie dough for me...

Although you cant beat Raspberry Ripple 🙂
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mint choc ice.....(Just had one already x) rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 23

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Viennetta - mint, ice cream, chocolate

what`s not to like yum

Got three in the freezer... 

also love raspberry ripples - gonna have to add that to shopping list for carer tomorrow  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 23

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 sweat_smile You really seem to love chocolate!

I don't often have chocolate nowadays, even in ice cream format, but I had this last time I had chocolate ice cream. It was really good!

Jude's ice cream

(Image from Ocado)

@gmarkj What's Mr Whippy?? grin Sounds like whipped cream! I've never really liked strawberry ice cream in the past, because it always tasted like strange strawberry fake flavour, but nowadays I've begun to enjoy it. It's a great sorbet flavour!

@madasaf1sh & @Mi-Amigo is it the vegan Raspberry Ripple from Booja-Booja? That was the only result that came up when I searched on the shop website for "raspberry ripple" grin

@Cleoriff I recently had a tub of mint chocolate ice cream! I found it a bit too strong mint-wise but very refreshing, it was the Carte D'Or family tub. Too bad I finished it before this heatwave started. upside_down

Message 7 of 23

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Marjo

Hell no to vegan icecream, the stuff us Sheffielder's swear by is Our Cow Molly .... http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/flavours/

Its yummy scumptious
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Jude's ice cream

Looks good to me @Marjo 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Magnum white chocolate

Brymor (Yorkshire company) vanilla tub with sprinkles and a milk chocolate flake from the Ice Cream Tug Boat in town

Message 10 of 23