cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Magazine and Official Starships Collection.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Star Trek - Magazine and Official Starships Collection.

Yes I bought it.

No I'm not a trekkie. {honestly}  wink

http://www.startrek-starships.com/eng/index.asp

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Enterprise series was crap IMO. I just couldn't like Scott Bakula as Archer, especially after they relevaled all 3 seasons were a modern Enterprise Holodeck program!

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The Enterprise series was crap IMO. I just couldn't like Scott Bakula as Archer, especially after they relevaled all 3 seasons were a modern Enterprise Holodeck program!

I must admit i've not properly followed all four seasons of Enterprise, but i've not seen that spolier ending Richard.

Cheers.

Message 12 of 14

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

It's a poor ending but the rest of the series I quite enjoyed as it was more of a story arc than a "alien of the week" or politically correct episode. I haven't seen series 4 but PickTV is showing series 3 at the moment.

Mind you when you start looking at TNG afterwards you realise how bad things were back in the first couple of series (would you believe almost 25 years!) where the Holodeck took prominence especially in series 2 due to the script writers strike. Fortunately the Borg saved the series then.

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
There was supposed to be a series 5 but due to falling ratings and the film Nemisis being a flop they canned it.
Message 14 of 14