Did you mean: 

Spring is here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It may not seem like it based on last weekend's chilly weather but today officially marks the Vernal Equinox and the first day of Spring! 

We can look forward to the days getting longer and warmer, flowers starting to bloom and starting to plan the summer holidays! 

What are you most looking forward to in Spring? Do you have any annual traditions such as as Spring clean this time of year?  

spring.jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was foggy this morning & the ice in the birdbath defrosted late into the day ... yesterday the canal froze over ... it isn't getting any warmer is it?

Spring is slow coming to nature this year 

I've been out today all togged up in long thick Winter faux fur coat + hat + scarf + gloves 

Spring is my 2nd favourite British season, after the lovely colours of Autumn = not to wish the year away tho' sun

Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday morning was lovely.. I took the beanbag onto the front doorstep and sat in the sun for a few hours. Spoke to a few of the neighbours, had a few brews and waited for the postman.. it was a lovely break from the last few weeks of cold and snow..

btw the back garden was full of frost and still some small patches of snow!!

Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Yesterday morning was lovely.. I took the beanbag onto the front doorstep and sat in the sun for a few hours. Spoke to a few of the neighbours, had a few brews and waited for the postman.. it was a lovely break from the last few weeks of cold and snow..

btw the back garden was full of frost and still some small patches of snow!!

Sounds lovely @Anonymous ... sun  ... I look forward to relaxing in my yard, but it does not get any sun atm as the sun is low in the sky behind house rooves ... the canal side of my property is east facing, but I have no access to outside from that side of the building 

Message 23 of 23