Did you mean: 

Spot the Difference: Xmas version

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys! How's it going?

Here's a little challenge for you to test your attention to detail and of course to get into Christmas spirit with the image theme. I had a lot of fun making it! Drum 

Below I've added 2 images which are identical... However, I've made some differences to the second one! If you spot any, tell me in this thread. Let's see if you can find all 10 of them. grin

You can click on the image to make it a bit bigger.

Original version:

Santa version 1

Version with 10 differences:

Santa version 2

Message 1 of 105
104 REPLIES 104

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
It's not so much the level of difficulty, but more to do with the time required to spend staring at it.....
If you could make them 10/15 mins it would get more interest - just my thoughts on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 91 of 105

Cleoriff
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

I had a look last night. Anyone using a mobile has got no chance. I was on my PC...and the problem is. One picture fills the laptop screen. To see the second one you have to scroll down...and lose the top pic....One advantage of doing something like this in an actual puzzle book...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 92 of 105

MI5
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
Yeah, that constant scrolling or switching tabs is difficult too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 93 of 105

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Got it, thanks for the thoughts guys! How about I chop it up a bit - let me experiment something and I'll post back with something that might work better! grin

Message 94 of 105

jonsie
  • 93336 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Got it, thanks for the thoughts guys! How about I chop it up a bit - let me experiment something and I'll post back with something that might work better! grin

Image result for thumbs up emoji

Message 96 of 105

jonsie
  • 93336 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Image result for thumbs up emoji

It's a long time coming, as the actress said to the Bishop. ..Confused

Message 97 of 105

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok let's try this again. Popcorn

Original image:

Ice Skating chopped 1 version 1

Image with 6 differences:

Ice Skating chopped 1 version 2

Message 98 of 105

Cleoriff
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Well so far I have noticed the guy at the back by the building is carrying a different coloured bucket...Happy Dance

Also the little diddly thing on top of the ice cream cart is missing...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 99 of 105

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yay grin Well done @Cleoriff! What about the 4 other ones?

Message 100 of 105