cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what have you binge watched lately?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not a huge boxset binger but over the past three weeks I've watched the entire third season of Designated Survivor on Netflix followed up by the third and final (bar the very last episode which I'll watch tomorrow) season of Jessica Jones also on Netflix.

 

Will return to Good Omens next I think but anyone got any suggestions?

Message 1 of 46
2,822 Views
45 REPLIES 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85755 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4616 Solutions
Registered:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous 

Killing Eve was available for download because it had already been shown in the US before we got it in the UK.

 

Line of Duty is one of my all time favourite shows. Never miss an episode...


Nor me. Line of Dury is possibly the best series on TV. Can't wait for the next series.


Equal with Peaky Blinders.... 

Message 31 of 46
2,006 Views

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Registered:

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous 

Killing Eve was available for download because it had already been shown in the US before we got it in the UK.

 

Line of Duty is one of my all time favourite shows. Never miss an episode...


Nor me. Line of Dury is possibly the best series on TV. Can't wait for the next series.


Equal with Peaky Blinders.... 


Oh yes, I forgot about Peaky Blinders, another brilliant series.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb


Message 32 of 46
2,002 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85755 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4616 Solutions
Registered:

Killing Eve is up there too.... 

Message 33 of 46
2,005 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff 

 

Yes, I’d forgotten that it had first aired on BBC America. I seem to recall an interview with Pheobe Waller-Bridge, who wrote the series, where she explained that the British networks weren’t interested in it. They’re probably kicking themselves now  wink

 

Line of Duty is indeed very good, and hopefully there’s more to come. 

 

Another series that I enjoyed watching is Peaky Blinders. Is there a cooler gangster than Tommy Shelby?

 

British drama at its very best  slight_smile

Message 34 of 46
2,002 Views

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 106279 Posts
  • 790 Topics
  • 5478 Solutions
Registered:

New series of Peaky Blinders is coming later this year....Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 46
1,999 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85755 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4616 Solutions
Registered:

@Cleoriff wrote:

New series of Peaky Blinders is coming later this year....Bouncy


I'm looking forward to that although it will probably be on iplayer through A VPN for me. Hopefully I'll be informed through here when it starts 😁

Message 36 of 46
1,995 Views

pgn
Level 55: Good Authority
  • 20140 Posts
  • 158 Topics
  • 251 Solutions
Registered:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

I finally finished Good Omens as I have the weekend off grin


Good show, I thought. Wacky, and vaguely like the book... innocentdevil

WhatIWonNotCS

Who ya gonna call? O2 Social Media (Twitter | Facebook | Instagram)


 


Message 37 of 46
1,989 Views

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 106279 Posts
  • 790 Topics
  • 5478 Solutions
Registered:

'By the order of the Peaky Blinders'...here's what we know. No date, though it's moving to BBC 1

 

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/20**Personal info**/when-is-peaky-blinders-back-movie/

 

Tom Hardy was a bit shocked that he was shot at the end of the last series. Apparently he was up for another one upside_down

 

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 46
1,992 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

'By the order of the Peaky Blinders'...here's what we know. No date, though it's moving to BBC 1

 

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/20**Personal info**/when-is-peaky-blinders-back-movie/

 

Tom Hardy was a bit shocked that he was shot at the end of the last series. Apparently he was up for another one upside_down

 


I like Tom Hardy, he played a really good part in this series, and his character (Alfie Solomons) will be missed. 

 

I can’t get over the fact that Tommy Shelby is now an MP  Smiley Surprised

 

We could do with someone like him in charge of Brexit  wink

Message 39 of 46
1,979 Views

Cleoriff
  • 106279 Posts
  • 790 Topics
  • 5478 Solutions
Registered:

@Anonymous wrote:

 

I can’t get over the fact that Tommy Shelby is now an MP  Smiley Surprised

 

We could do with someone like him in charge of Brexit  wink


Could you imagine it? Sitting round the EU summit table, and Tommy whipping off his cap, full of razor blades and like a frisbee, going for the jugular of a few of the members. "the Peaky Blinders WILL have a deal you ********'s' Dance

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 46
1,972 Views