cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what have you binge watched lately?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not a huge boxset binger but over the past three weeks I've watched the entire third season of Designated Survivor on Netflix followed up by the third and final (bar the very last episode which I'll watch tomorrow) season of Jessica Jones also on Netflix.

Will return to Good Omens next I think but anyone got any suggestions?

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Could you imagine it? Sitting round the EU summit table, and Tommy whipping off his cap, full of razor blades and like a frisbee, going for the jugular of a few of the members. "the Peaky Blinders WILL have a deal you ********'s' Dance

Indeed, our Brexit strategy has been too soft  joy

Changing the subject, I’ve been watching Catch-22 on Channel 4, which finishes this week, and presumably will be available to download. It’s not bad thumbsup

Message 41 of 46

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Thanks for the heads up about Catch 22. It is available for download.. so I have started the process. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 46

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

1. @Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Could you imagine it? Sitting round the EU summit table, and Tommy whipping off his cap, full of razor blades and like a frisbee, going for the jugular of a few of the members. "the Peaky Blinders WILL have a deal you ********'s' Dance

Indeed, our Brexit strategy has been too soft  joy

Changing the subject, I’ve been watching Catch-22 on Channel 4, which finishes this week, and presumably will be available to download. It’s not bad thumbsup

Never having seen the film nor read the book, I was rather interested to watch Catch-22. And glad I did as I've enjoyed the series very much. And I'm not one for series about the 2nd World War but this has been good as it's an anti-war message showing just how stupid war actually is. Good stuff.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 43 of 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I watched the original film many years ago and really enjoyed it. It will interesting to see the series so going off your recommendation I'll be sure to watch it. 

Message 44 of 46

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I never saw the film @jonsie, which is good in a way because it meant I had nothing to compare the series to, as I also never read the book.

Have definitely enjoyed the series. Be interested on your view though as you did see the film, and have something to compare the series to.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 45 of 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

The book and the film were very good. I always have trepidation when I see a series because they pad it out with things not related to them . 

Message 46 of 46