cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what have you binge watched lately?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not a huge boxset binger but over the past three weeks I've watched the entire third season of Designated Survivor on Netflix followed up by the third and final (bar the very last episode which I'll watch tomorrow) season of Jessica Jones also on Netflix.

Will return to Good Omens next I think but anyone got any suggestions?

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122380 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I've binge watched series 2 of Killing Eve. It's still being shown each week on a Sunday, but is available to download. Excellent series.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 46

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35231 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Chernobyl seems popular around the coffee machine at work... 

Another one in C4 would be the remake of Catch-22, with Clooney, not sure if it is up yet as a box set. 

Good Omens, of course, and American Gods (gory though). 

Lucifer is another OK one. 

Message 3 of 46

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Chernobyl was good just finished watching designator survivor watched goodomens aswel just finishing into the badlands also watched Lucifer that was good
Message 4 of 46

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I've still got Killing Eve, season 2 to watch plus 2 shows I missed as I slept longer than intended the other night. But I've still got recordings to catch up on, though there are only a few left, thank God. Then the 2 shows I missed due to sleep. Then a binge of Killing Eve. As I downloaded the 1st season too, bless the BBC. I'll watch the last episode of 1 before I start 2 just to refresh my memory.

Then I might do a bit of Riverdale season 2 which I missed when it was shown on 5Star. Then, if I'm really lucky either some of my boxsets or films I've yet to watch. Oh yeah, and a bit of Good Omens, to keep my Prime watchlist in play.

What sort of shows do you like @Anonymous. If I have an idea then I may be able to recommend some TV programmes. I record/buy/ add to my Prime watchlist all sorts of shows in just about every genre. So I should be able to recommend something you'd like Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 46

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I forgot Lucifer which is really good and I've got American Gods in my watchlist but not seen it yet, though I hear it's very good. I also love Bosch, partly because I loved the books but the show's not bad either.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 46

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Gomorrah season 4 this week. Great stuff.

Deliberately kept season 3 of Startup for working away this week. Didn't disappoint. ( note 9 and dex is a godsend with a hotel TV)

unnamed
Message 7 of 46

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I've binge watched series 2 of Killing Eve. It's still being shown each week on a Sunday, but is available to download. Excellent series.

@pgn wrote:

Chernobyl seems popular around the coffee machine at work... 

Another one in C4 would be the remake of Catch-22, with Clooney, not sure if it is up yet as a box set. 

Good Omens, of course, and American Gods (gory though). 

Lucifer is another OK one. 

My wife & I binged watched Killing Eve and Chernobyl too. Great shows.

I've also been watching at least 2 episodes of Lucifer a day for ages now. Half way through the 4th season now, so nearly finished it.  Another great show.

Thanks

Steve
Message 8 of 46

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
We are working through the latest season of Good Girls.
Dark, funny and a bit different. Hard to find stuff we can watch together in the 46mins free time we get each day. 😁.

Gomorrah didn't dissapoint. Fantastic tv.

Hoping startup gets another season, but not too worried if it doesn't. Dislike shows that don't have an ending in mind at the start.

Finally got round to re watching the Deadwood film. Great for us fans, but not as good as most of the episodes.
unnamed
Message 9 of 46

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Agree re shows that don't "end" - one that always stood out was Invasion (William Fichtner was in it).
Suffered a little at the start from pacing issues, but by the end was really kicking on but only lasted one series.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 46