Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Level 48: Jubilant         

Re: Snow, yes or no?

Yes please!
I appreciate the impact that it has on most, and that it is negative, however with a young child it is great fun to get out and play in it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted
Topics: 751

@gmarkj wrote:
Yes please!
I appreciate the impact that it has on most, and that it is negative, however with a young child it is great fun to get out and play in it.

I remember those days with fondness @gmarkj . We live in a cul de sac and whilst the snow was turning dirty and slushy elsewhere, ours remained pristine for days. Snowmen lasted and great fun seeing who could do the best snow angel...snowflake

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Community Manager

I don't like snow as I really really don't like cold weather. I'd enjoy snow if it was possible to have it during summer for max 1 week, and it wouldn't be cold to the touch. nerd nerd nerd 

Sometimes I do think it looks very pretty (when I don't have to be in it), especially in the countryside or forest, with clear sky early in the day when it's light outside. The snow is undisturbed, or with some bird/animal footprints. Smiley Happy Snowy trees can look really nice too.

Snowy forest

But having said that, it's a 'no' for me overall. Smiley Tongue

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 17: Luminescent

I do like snow, but it's horrible getting to work when we have loads of it.  I walk or cycle (always walk when it snows).  Was a mission getting to work a couple of years back when we had loads of snow.

This country can't cope with anything other than overcast dull weather LOL

Thanks

Steve