Did you mean: 

Snail mail vs E-mail

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Today is the anniversary of Universal Postal Union's establishment back in 1874, and every year on this day some beautiful stamps are released to celebrate snail mail ... but will you be using them? snail

With phones and computers following us everywhere, it's much easier now to communicate instantly and freely than it used to be. I don't know about you but I personally haven't mailed much post this year! It's a shame, because I do love seeing a card or a letter amongst ads and bills when I pick up my mail 💌

Are you still sending letters to your friends and family, or just emails and texts? Do you send postcards when abroad or share pictures on social media instead? What about Birthday cards? 

Let us know in the comments!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I send Birthday, Christmas, Get Well, Thank You, Special Occasion & Postcards 

So many types of cards I didn't think of, @Anonymous! smiley 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 22

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

They will be selling "thank you for the card" cards soon, where will that one stop Banana

Message 22 of 22