cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Fibre

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are hopefully moving soon, and looking already at our internet options.

Not in a virgin area, and as we have a sky package thought i would just get everything from them.

Anyone got Fibre from Sky and care to comment on how it is good or bad grin

Thanks

Dal

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Looking at it myself too, be interested to hear any comments. I know steersy has sky broadband (non fibre) and he highly recommends their service.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm going to go down the route of cancelling with Sky broadband and threatening with VirginMedia  to see if they offer me a discount on fibre.:smileywink:

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
we are so close to the exchange in current property we have got used to it, our potential new place is too slow so need fibre. it seems Sky does have good reviews. shame you need to have a second box installed and power supply tho
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm with Bt Broadband and get a continual discount as after each years subscription is up I talk to Bt about moving to Sky or Talk Talk for example.

Using buzz words and a little bit of polite cheek gets me far !

Instead of paying around £120 per quarter for my broadband and telephone line I pay around £90.

Same for my Sky package.
Instead of paying £55 a month I pay £40.

I'm hoping Bt will introduce their infinity in my area ASAP !
Message 5 of 5