Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin wraps

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Hey all just bought a skin wrap for s9+ from easyskinz a UK based company the skin protects from scratches but not drops it covers the top and bottom of phone and back I'll get photos later got the Matt back one and it makes the phone so much more better to grip also put case back on and used hair dryer on it tonmskeniy easier to go on phone and to bond it's brilliant to be honest
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Sounds like a good find @liggerz87! smiley

I'm definitely looking forward to some photos when you get a chance, I hadn't heard of hose before. Have you used other protective cases for this phone before? Do you find this skin wrap much better overall is it it mainly better for the grip?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 5

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cKb3bR6324ivVUwB9 here's a link to it defo makes the grip better I use a tech21 evo flip case which is good aswel as the skin wraps
Message 3 of 5

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Also added photos of the case I got
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice thanks for the photos @liggerz87 thumbsup My case is quite thin but resistant, I'm quite clumsy so I need something that can take a few drops every now and then joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5