cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silly Thoughts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes my mind works in a different way from the usual.

For example ---

A female Jackdaw isn't called a Jilldaw, is it? There is a song about one; her name is MargeryDaw.  (See-saw---get it??) nursery rhymes of yester year.

Immey

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For example ---

A female Jackdaw isn't called a Jilldaw, is it? There is a song about one; her name is MargeryDaw.  (See-saw---get it??) nursery rhymes of yester year.

Immey

Smiley Surprised

It takes all types to make the world turn but i gotta admit you scare me..... lol

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Margery Daw is the name of a character in an anime show I love slight_smile
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For example ---

Immey

Bet you would like the book:
"The Big Over Easy" A nursery crime by Jasper Fforde.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've scared myself at times, wondering why I should get such odd thoughts; so it's something of a bonus when I read a book and find a similar idea or thought  there in black and white. It's re-assuring to have confirmation that I'm not alone after all. The only down side is that the person who wrote the thought in a book got paid for it, but all I generally get are peculiar looks!!Cat FrustratedCat Wink

Immey

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

The difference is you need about 400 pages of odd thoughts for a book.
The odd single odd thought is .......... just odd slight_smile

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now you tell me!!!

Over the years I have had thousands of thoughts that ,to other people seem weird. I put it down to them not being on my wave length.

Another one for you; this morning my husband said "I wish those birds wouldn't stand in their water bowl when they drink, it's not hygenic." My instant reply was " Perhaps they are cooling their body temperature so the water doesn't hit their bellies with a cold shock."

Why would I say that? I didn't have time to consciously work it out.

Go lie down in a darkened room, then when you pull back the curtains, you'll see the light.:smileytongue:

Immey

Message 7 of 7