Did you mean: 

Show us your mug!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's Monday, midday, time for a cup of tea/coffee! While you're drinking your beverage of choice, I thought it'd be fun for everyone to share a snap of their mug or cup.

Classic, funky, artsy?
                                   Show us your favourite mug!

smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Click here to view image for your order

@Cleoriff I've just ordered this Rose of England mug, thank you for your post before on this thread ... & ... ordered 2 more for my son & daughter-in-law ... = ... one with owls on as Emma is All Things Owl ... & ... one with all things to do with gardening for Alex as he is getting stuck into their new garden slight_smile

Message 21 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines sideways rofl

IMG_1134.jpg

Message 22 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous I'm sure they won't be disappointed Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 34

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@ComaChameleon You know my German isn't the best but that's an awesome mug, it'd be pretty well received by your colleagues as well I'm sure! It could be a good Secret Santa present idea for later this year if you guys do that?

Doubt it... There are too much people working on the watch and nobody ha his/her own mug grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 24 of 34

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
that looks just like the cup someone has at my work - and it fits to a T!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 25 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My phoilosophy is, if you are going to have your own cup, have one thay symbolises your status in life!

Gonna have to give it to my wife when I go home slight_frown

20180620_001544.jpg

Message 26 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I love the positivity in your first sentence @jonsie

Then the reality in the 2nd one....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous Love the mug @Cleoriff shared on your behalf, and the one you just you just ordered is a great choice too! Those Rose of England mugs are so lovely rose

@Anonymous Never tried these drinks but I'm sure there are some mugs that actually look like this somewhere laughing

@ComaChameleon A shame you wouldn't be able to make this work at ... work, but I think you should still get that EMT mug for home, it's really nice smiling

@jonsie Your wife is gonna love that LOL

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 28 of 34

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@ComaChameleon A shame you wouldn't be able to make this work at ... work, but I think you should still get that EMT mug for home, it's really nice smiling

Thougt about that too... But 15€ (with shipping) is much for a mug, I think.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 29 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@ComaChameleon Oh that's a shame, I didn't notice the price, just checked out the design ... we'll find other mugs for your cold hot chocolate wink

signature

Message 30 of 34