Did you mean: 

Show us your mug!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's Monday, midday, time for a cup of tea/coffee! While you're drinking your beverage of choice, I thought it'd be fun for everyone to share a snap of their mug or cup.

Classic, funky, artsy?
                                   Show us your favourite mug!

smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I have a few different mugs and I want to grow my collection! I loooove heart colourful pretty cups with matching saucers. I recently ordered this one below from Amazon and I can't wait to use it for my morning coffee! It's arriving sometime this week. Happy Dance

Flower cup and saucer Katie Alice

Message 2 of 34

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Here is my secret santa present from my last position (one before the one I am in now).

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.21.52.png

Note: @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT can someone please rotate this? On my PC it is the correct way up, and rotating it before I upload it has no effect... aaarrgggh!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Marjo That's a goregous cup, I'd love to have an afternoon tea with those cups (you should bring the cups, I'll bring the cakes)!

@gmarkj What a funny Secret Santa LOL Did you ever find out who it came from? (Secret Santas have only remain secret for so long in my experience...) 

Here's my favourite mug, it's an adorable happy dog called Henri swimming and looking for fishes dog

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-10 at 19.00.35.jpeg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 34

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hey Folks!

As we don't have personalized cups at work (would be too many) we put them on the table and use the one at the place we choose.
Today I had one from the monitor-producer Corpuls. I guess. I don't drink hot stuff, so I put it back into the cupboard 😅

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 5 of 34

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thanks for the rotation @EmilieT.
Yes I found out - it was fairly obvious as he was laughing the loudest and was very pleased with himself!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have to say I am very fussy about mugs...I don't like thick massive mugs.

I like china mugs made by Rose of England...(Snooty me) joy

I have about 8, Only I use them. These are two of mine wink

Rose-Of-England-Fine-Bone-China-Set-of.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@ComaChameleon It's like musical chairs but with mugs then? Sounds fun, even if you don't drink any hot drinks (not even hot chocolate??)

@gmarkj Happy to help slight_smile I can believe he was laughing loudly, and I'm sure he was as well when he pruchased the mug and wrapped it sweat_smile

@Cleoriff Those two cat mugs are adorable, I love the style of the drawings on them. I'd never heard of Rose of England before but I just had a look and I might just get a couple of new mugs soon ... smiling Some of them might fit well in @Marjo's ongoing collection as well!

signature

Message 8 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

They are nice mugs @EmilieT

I love them

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 34

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@EmilieT i guess you mean traveling to Jerusalem (one chair missing, all moving, music stops, you try to get a seat). But yes, kinda grin as there is everytime the same crew (fire dept hast 3 groups, we have 5 or 6), you don't have a fix seat ^^
And nope, I let it get cold 😅
iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 10 of 34