Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seven Worlds: One Planet

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just a heads up for those of us who love nature.

Sir David Attenboroughs new series Seven Worlds, One Planet Starts on BBC 1 this month 27th October on BBC.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a29387766/david-attenborough-documentary-seven-worlds-one-planet-air-d... 

The series will be broadcast over seven weeks, and marks the first time BBC Studios' prestigious Natural History Unit has explored all of the planet's continents in a single series.

Even better, the musical score will be written and performed by the wonderful Hans Zimmer.

I can't wait wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous @Cleoriff Yet again some gorgeous animals and very special moments by the sound of it! hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 26

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the info @Cleoriff .

Looking forward to watching the Australia episode on Sunday.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 22 of 26

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff @Anonymous @Mi-Amigo  I caught up with the first two episodes this weekend, at last! The penguins are always a highlight for me, but I have to say the footage of the albatros was beautiful, and the scenes with the coloured-neck lizards were incredible too. Some of it was hard to watch, as always, but overall I thought it was stunning, and can't wait to catch up with the rest slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't bear to watch this fabulous series because of the 'heart breaking moments' ... ... ... I have tears in my eyes as I type now because of the big cat making a life or death attempt to make a kill to feed her hungry cubs then drag the dead prey a long distance to where the cubs are slight_frown

I am a big believer in Climate Change & I would no doubt wonder in amazement at the photography of the 7 worlds

I'm just a wuss 

My mum loves this series and called me to have a conversation about it - I feigned I'd seen that evening's screening for the comfort of my elderly / infirm mum, for my love of her that'd she'd called me, that there'd been something that had made her 'sparkle' and she'd make some effort to want to tell me about it smiling

Message 24 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

To be honest @Anonymous I am still playing catch up with the series. There was an episode on whilst I was away and another last Sunday. I still have to watch both as there was so much other TV to catch up on. It's on again this Sunday, there again it's also the last F1 of the season so I will binge watch all the missed episodes together I think...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Cleoriff I can catch the series on BBC iPlayer, which I'd like to do

It is iconic, so is Sir David Attenborough

Message 26 of 26