cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send peanut2madrid - your help needed please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

Could I ask you spare 2 minutes of your time to vote for my colleague John (peanutdacat) on the below link.

He is competing for the opportunity of a lifetime to play at the Bernabau with the 1st team Real Madrid players and needs as many votes as he can to secure his lead ... He is currently in 1st place! And is the only UK entrant in the top of the league with a chance of winning!! Voting ends on February 13th

Please feel free to share the link with friends and family and get behind Peanutdacat 😄👍

Thank you in advance it would mean the world to him if he won xx

https://www.movistarrealchallenge.com/employees/ranking
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
Happy to help slight_smile
Funny thing is, I was just thinking about you yesterday and was wondering where you'd been....?
We miss your input around here 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aww thank you so much MI5!

I have been so busy with my new doggy I have adopted from rescue a gorgeous husky called Snoop so I have had my hands full but I'll try to make an effort to come back on here more often .. Not just for begging haha 😄
Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aww thank you bandofbrothers! Much appreciated

Please all share with friends and family and follow his progress on Twitter @peanutdacat

It means so much to him and he's a lovely lad 😄👍
Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. Not spoken to you before but Hello.

Done
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi piperdog123! Nice to meet you and thank you for your vote! 😄👍
Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi done for you slight_smile
Message 8 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
Nick, Miss_Cahill is one of the greatest employees that O2 have.
We can all learn much but sadly she does not share enough these days wink
Her advice is always clear and measured and I for one hope we see much more of her in future.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome. Let's hope @Anonymous sticks around
Message 10 of 21