cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sci fi fans

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know there are some geeky people on here and that normally goes hand in hand with sci-fi shows. 

I am running out of stuff to watch I have done the BSG series ( there is a new webisodes Blood and chrome) 
I have done Eureaka, Warehouse 13 etc etc 

My lastest watch is something I missed the first time around which is Farscape.

Anything I have missed? Not Star Trek.

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

Going to kill him. He has spent £2500 on Maxon Cinema 4D studio.  

Message 21 of 65

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd start writing his severance contract.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 22 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will just take it out of his bonuses.

Message 23 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest I don't really think we need it. I hope he has some business lined up to cover the cost. 
Loads of nipples twists and arm burns when he gets back, cheeky git.

Message 24 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody Watched Jericho?? Any good.

Message 25 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Anybody Watched Jericho?? Any good."

It's good - not great and it suffers hugely from being cancelled early because that story absolutely needed at least one more season to properly balance the plot with the rather "soap opera" elements of the story telling.  

As a vague frame of reference, I'd say it is - in tone, not content - almost a rehearsal or fore-runner for Walking Dead - aimed at adults and avoiding too much whizz-bang and sickeningly "cute" casting.   It lacks the cinematic feel of WD but the cast and writers do a good job with what they have - some good supporting actors and a couple of potentially excellent sub-plots ticking over in the background that showed they were thinking ahead.   If they'd let it run for at least one more series, it could have have had a lot more impact than it did - shame.

Just out of interest, what did you think of the last Torchwood series?   My cards on the table - I loved it.  It was interesting to see the very mixed reaction it got on fan forums.

Message 26 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

My opinion on arrow is still out, they have deviated a lot from the comics, his mother is still alive & a baddie, his father unknown, star city is starling city, come on. He's mates with is eventual enemy. Echoes smallville s Clark & lex. He has a sister, he is suppose to be an orphan. He isnt even called green arrow for a start & his mask is silly, green mascara slopped on his face

Message 27 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should write reviews for IMDB. Great post from you, thank you. 

I have to be honest and say I have not watched Torchwood due to its affiliation to the current Dr Who series which I detest, maybe that is a little ignorant on my part but I was so dissapointed with the new Dr Who format that I did not give it ago. 

Message 28 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell it how it is Stuart lol

I think they are trying to aim it at a different age group hence the changes. I understand what you are getting at though.

I watched the new Beauty and the beast the other day and it is so far from the original thinking and again from the 80's/90's adaptation it is unreal. 

Message 29 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

David tennants doctor got on my nerves. Too soppy & romantic, kept saying sorry all the twhenever when he caused people to die, matt smiths way better, funny, zany, quirky, no where near romantic & clever in deciving his enemy's 

Message 30 of 65