cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scary stuff...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my neighbour knock on for me about ten minutes ago, ( theres two rows of houses and shes opposite ) to say that she had seen someone snooping around my garden, and next doors, got into our gardens ( the wind has played havoc with my gate) looked in my window, and next doors, for a few mins each, i was upstairs seeing to my Little one, and luckily i have my brother over tonight, and the ladies in my row all have partners, but its official, this tough cookie is a little shook up, we all have each others phone numbers ect, and i have let my OH know, my mind thought to the worst and im a bit shaky... The guy at the end of my row has taken his dog around the block to look, but nothing...

so now i am staying awake for a good few hours!!! anyone guna keep me company??

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

um.. no, the windows on the middle layer dont open enough, and the roof level is too high for my LO to get out of. the escape plan is to get her out through her window onto the front door's roof, so thats her sorted, i would have to take the window out to get my fat ass out there! 

Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pmsl..... What are you like !
Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha! its all sorted, i always but the bin next to my door, so id just get out, onto the ledge, then the wheelie bin and we are away lol..

but yeah, think everyone should think about their own escape route tbh 

Message 23 of 23