Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saturday 8th Sept PROMS in the PARK 2018 - THE OPENING - Rock Choir & rumours

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

My local  choir learder is in there ,  somewhere. RockChoir-Guilfest2014-JR01.jpgCaroline Redman Lusher , founder of the Rock Choir idea will open the Park Proms with her local leaders providing 5 pt harmonony -- & rumours are growing that something quite unrehearsed will unfold

Im going with hubby and family to support the Choir event & enjoy the several artistes.  Plus the famous Last Night link up W0w    Rockies     5pm ish - Radio 2 (maybe BBC tv {?}

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Jenny105 I hope you have a great time.

It does say it's on Radio 2 and there is an indication it will be shown on TV though no time or channel given

"Highlights of the celebrations around the UK will feature as part of the live television coverage of the Last Night. You can also access Proms in the Park content via the red button"

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

It does say it's on Radio 2 and there is an indication it will be shown on TV though no time or channel given

"Highlights of the celebrations around the UK will feature as part of the live television coverage of the Last Night. You can also access Proms in the Park content via the red button"

Thanks Cleoiff.  Useful   but wont know which channel to record. Never mind we'll enjoy the moment ...... I'll be wearing black and yellow (waspish).   Look out for me - hehe

Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's going to be so much fun @Jenny105, enjoy and come back afterwards to tell us more about how it went smiley 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Jenny105 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks Cleoiff.  Useful   but wont know which channel to record. Never mind we'll enjoy the moment ...... I'll be wearing black and yellow (waspish).   Look out for me - hehe

@Jenny105 I don't what type of recorder you have but if you have the BBC's red button channel in your recorder's channel list, it should appear as RB1, that's the channel you'd record. Hope that helps.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Incidentally, it was on TV, BBC 4 last night. I missed it as I was watching/recording other programmes, but no doubt it will be on catch up TV

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Also on BBC 2 and BBC 1 yesterday....so it did have plenty of TV coverage.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7