• 3674 Solutions
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Looks pretty good to me @Bambino. There again I love all Samsung phones....but will be sticking with my Note 8. innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes it's very much my type of phone, especially with over 500gb of memory. But I'll also be sticking with my S8+ for the remainder of my contract.

When my contract is over I'll either be opting for the S10+ or, if my phone can take it, hold on for the Note 10.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Yes it's very much my type of phone, especially with over 500gb of memory. But I'll also be sticking with my S8+ for the remainder of my contract.

When my contract is over I'll either be opting for the S10+ or, if my phone can take it, hold on for the Note 10.

Not sure just how informed these people are but ,,,?

https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-9-could-be-the-last-note?utm_source=Adestra&utm_m...

Message 4 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well that could be a very interesting move @jonsie if they do merge the Note and S ranges but keep the stylus for the 'largest' S model. Because I use my phone like a laptop/tablet the larger the screen the better. Add a stylus and I'll be a very happy bunny.

But, as the article says it's all rumours for now. We just have to wait and see what next year brings. I imagine my phone will be well knackered by next April when I can upgrade, if my Note 4 was anything to go by. So I'll be looking for the next new Samsung whatever that might be 😂
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, they can't make the screen much bigger as it'll become a tablet.

Maybe one day they'll decide to do a tablet merged with a drone that'll look like the love child of a Note and a V-22 Osprey (I don't have a copy of Photoshop so can't do a mockup)

tiltrotor

Message 7 of 7