cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumours Apple will unveil Next iPhone on 10/9/13 ! Maybe ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Well the rumour mill is once again hotting up and the chinese whispers are rife !

New recent reports say the next new iPhone could be shown on the 10th of September 2013 and released on the 20th of September 2013.

Time will tell.

Smiley Very Happy

Link Source : idownloadblog.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/08/10/apple-to-hold-its-big-iphone-event-on-september-10/

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I have the iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 but if this does go the way apple want it then yeah the price will be high but really I think it will be the iPhone 5s or something if the specs are no different from the iPhone 5 but honestly apple are rushing out products and not listening to its customers in my opinion and if Steve jobs were alive still I don't think they would of rushed products they have and well I know he left plans in place for when he did eventually die for things he wanted but seriously there was no need to change to lightning should of kept the 30pin but when my next contract comes up for renewal I will be thinking hard and careful weather to leave apple and go back to android or not
Message 21 of 21