cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumour : Apple reported to be working on iPhones with 4.7 and 5.7-inch screens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So Apple have been rumoured to be perhaps releasing two iPhones again one with 4.7" and one with 5.7" screens.

Having used the Sony Xperia Z recently with a screen size of 5" I know this is the maximum I'd be comfortable with and hope Apple don't stray over that spec. More real estate definitely has its advantages when surfing etc.

I'm also hoping for an edge to edge screen but who knows.

Better start saving ! Hopefully the pricing of these will be more reasonable {Who am I kidding  :smileyhappy:} 

Launching two iPhones would be inline with this years iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s, but releasing two iPhones with different screen sizes would be a new move from Apple.

This is all speculation right now and is just one of the many rumours floating around about Apples new product plans for 2014.

But as with most rumours their is an element of truth.

I'm also hoping Apple will take note of what Android offers with their operating system, and come up with similar offerings. For example how an android can turn off mobile data when in the vicinity of Wifi unlike how the iPhone iOS turns from wifi to 4g/3g etc when in sleep mode  slight_frown

Not to infringe on any patents of course ! 

Whistle

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would be good Bob I think apples screen size is a bit small now when comparing to others it's about time it had a change
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing.

4.7" screen size sounds nice, don't think It will be any bigger.

Most likely smaller in my opinion, like 4.3" or 4.5" which is still nice and not too big.

My old Samsung was 4.7" which was a nice size but I find the 4" iPhone screen nicer and more ladylike tongue

Another rumour was that the new iPhone will come out in May which also would be nice slight_smile

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Another rumour was that the new iPhone will come out in May which also would be nice slight_smile

Hi adrianna,

I'm not convinced Apple would release a new iPhone so close after releasing the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s.

Its typically a good 12 months approx before a new release.

But I submit who knows.

Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think that myself.

Most likely Sep/Oct as usual.

Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
They did it with the Ipad
Message 6 of 18

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I guess Apple is already gathering their files for a lawsuit against Samsung for bringing out bigger sized screens before they even thought about it. Destroy

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes most probably slight_smile
Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

I guess Apple is already gathering their files for a lawsuit against Samsung for bringing out bigger sized screens before they even thought about it. Destroy

One can only imagine the different levels of products they both could provide if they just banged their heads and got on together.

Crazy

Bang

Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would be great but can't see it happening in a million years
Message 10 of 18