cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumors and Speculation of November 2 'iPad Mini' Launch

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think if the iPad mini is announced at the Apple event next week, that a 2nd November date sounds about right. What do you guys think?

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/10/17/rumors-and-speculation-of-november-2-ipad-mini-launch-building/

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I hope it's a brand new concept:) not just the iPad 2 with smaller screen:(

Might have to buy it to complete my collection haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my opinion, it definitely will not have a retina screen as they will want to keep costs down as much as possible. I believe Apple will target the schools market with it, and so anything that raises the costs will be out.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
I hope it's a brand new concept:) not just the iPad 2 with smaller screen:(

I think for £160, an iPad Mini that is basically an iPad 2 with a smaller screen would be a really good deal for people wanting a 7 inch tablet.

Admittedly there would be people who would be wanting a smaller iPad,  Retina screen, and perhaps the extra speed the iPad 3 has over the iPad 2. It these instances, then its the iPad 3 presently. I would be extremely suprised if the iPad Mini had a Retina screen, I think this would make it too expensive and price it out of the 7-7.5 inch price range, but we'll find out next week I suppose slight_smile

Message 13 of 13