Did you mean: 

Royal Wedding: Your decoration & reception picks

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone,

With only two days left until the big day, it's time for another one of our countdown discussions!

So far, we talked about where you'd host your wedding, what you would wear, and how you'll be following saturday's event. Now if we want to paint the complete picture of your ideal wedding, we have to talk about some more practical stuff - the decoration and reception party

What would your reception be like? 

Buffet or table service?

Flowers or personalised/monogrammed items?

Live band or DJ?

Tiered cake or little sweet bites?

Chocolate fountain or Ice sculpture?

Let's hear your preferences smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Oh I'm sorry to hear that @Cleoriff, but I'm glad you all stayed friends still smiling You've got the memory of this gorgeous cupcakes piece left and that's all that matter, I'm just quite curious and always very interested in food!

I think for myself I'd like a mix of a classic 2 or 3 tiered vanilla and raspberry cake and some amuse-bouche style bites around - mini cupcakes, choux buns, etc. I'm not sure about the rest of the reception but the dessert would be the most thought-through part of it all cakeyum

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 11