Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: Royal Wedding: What's your dream wedding location?

Wow that's a lot of insects indeed, thanks for the research @Cleoriff! Smiley Very Happy Lots of extra guests to the wedding @jonsie...

I just googled "Maldives wedding" @Cleoriff and got loads of pretty, colourful pictures! heart

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 549

Insects don't seem to bother me. In Thailand I must taste awful to mosquitos as they don't want to bite me. They much prefer home grown meat as my wife will testify Happy Dance

But on reflection maybe Sherwood Forest would be better though I would have to import my future wife from Thailand....or perhaps the Philippines Thinking

Topics: 259

It was in an Anglo-Saxon church in the village where I grew up ... wouldn't change that

We didn't have a honeymoon as such

We stayed in my Grandma's flat & I remember a visit to Stratford-on-Avon

So ... a proper honeymoon in Australia sounds good

Not that I'm planning getting married again, no thank you ... Happy Dance

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

@jonsie wrote:

Insects don't seem to bother me. In Thailand I must taste awful to mosquitos as they don't want to bite me. They much prefer home grown meat as my wife will testify Happy Dance

But on reflection maybe Sherwood Forest would be better though I would have to import my future wife from Thailand....or perhaps the Philippines Thinking

And, out of curiosity, what do you plan doing with your present wife? Or is bigamy legal in Thailand Happy Dance

Oh yes, and does your present wife know of your plans for a new wife LOLBanana

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb