Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 550

Re: Royal Wedding: What's your dream wedding location?

[ Edited ]

Next time I get married I want it to be in an Amazon rain forest with all the ladies wearing a big hat and the men wearing a dicky-bow, everyone completely naked except for thse items.

Just to add that dicky-bows can be worn around the neck...or below the neck alien

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

@jonsie wrote:

Next time I get married I want it to be in an Amazon rain forest with all the ladies wearing a big hat and the men wearing a dicky-bow, everyone completely naked except for thse items and we can all smoke w:Crazy_seed.

Just to add that dicky-bows can be worn around the neck...or below the neck alien

Thanks for that @jonsie. I've now got an image in my mind that I can never erase LOLConfusedShocked

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 550

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Next time I get married I want it to be in an Amazon rain forest with all the ladies wearing a big hat and the men wearing a dicky-bow, everyone completely naked except for thse items and we can all smoke w:Crazy_seed.

Thanks for that @jonsie. I've now got an image in my mind that I can never erase LOLConfusedShocked

I would need to be very careful about choosing my best man......

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I would need to be very careful about choosing my best man......

I daren't ask why @jonsie. I'm afraid of the answer open mouth

Topics: 695

Regarding the actual Royal wedding, it looks as if Meghan Markles father has now decided NOT to attend!

He has been accused of posing for pre wedding photos and accepting money for the pictures

Not what any bride wants to hear 4 days before her wedding.Smiley Sad

They are blaming the paparazzi. I just wonder why someone from the Palace didn't take Meghans family under their wing to explain the accepted protocols?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44117335

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

I agree with you @Cleoriff. But at the same time surely Meghan Markle's father, if the accusation is true, should have had better sense then to accept money for photograps knowing that such behaviour would embarrass his daughter just before the most important day in her life.

And even though I have little respect for the papparazzi, again if the accusation is true, why are the papparazzi at fault? So they offered money for photographs. That's what they do. Doesn't mean a person has to accept the money or pose for the photographs. A bit of common sense should prevail. The papps don't force anyone to take their money. They may offer but you can say no, get lost.

Unfortunately, whatevef the truth may be, this sort of publicity is the last thing Meghan Markle needs just days before her wedding. 

Though I've no real interest in another Royal wedding, I feel sorry for her. She's been in the spotlight because she is a 'commoner', because she is mixed race, because she is an actress and now this. It's enough she's marrying into the Royal Family whose lives are dominated by protocol without additional bad publicity regarding her family, true or not

Community Manager

@jonsie...  nudist wedding. LOL  Amazon rain forest sounds like a great idea!!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

So @jonsie....in the nude in the Amazon rainforest and subjecting yourself to this lot?Confused

To date, at least 40,000 plant species, 427 mammals (e.g. jaguar, anteater and giant otter), 1,300 birds (e.g. harpy eagle, toucan and hoatzin), 378 reptiles (e.g. boa), more than 400 amphibians (e.g. dart poison frog) and around 3,000 freshwater fishes1 including the piranha have been found in the Amazon and it's rainforest. FearJaw-dropping

http://wwf.panda.org/knowledge_hub/where_we_work/amazon/about_the_amazon/wildlife_amazon/

I think I would stay fully dressed on a beach in the Maldives joy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Cleoriff wrote:

So @jonsie....in the nude in the Amazon rainforest and subjecting yourself to this lot?Confused

To date, at least 40,000 plant species, 427 mammals (e.g. jaguar, anteater and giant otter), 1,300 birds (e.g. harpy eagle, toucan and hoatzin), 378 reptiles (e.g. boa), more than 400 amphibians (e.g. dart poison frog) and around 3,000 freshwater fishes1 including the piranha have been found in the Amazon and it's rainforest. FearJaw-dropping

http://wwf.panda.org/knowledge_hub/where_we_work/amazon/about_the_amazon/wildlife_amazon/

Interesting information there Smiley Very Happy And how many insect species, @Cleoriff

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Marjo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Interesting information there Smiley Very Happy And how many insect species, @Cleoriff

Look @Marjo Google and I are working overtime here .....joy

Insect species ...

There are around 30 million insect species in the 6.7 million square kilometer Biome, with thousands of new species discovered there each year. One acre of Amazon Rainforest is estimated to contain as many as 70,000 species of insects (scientists once found 700 different species of beetle on just one tree).

If you scroll down this link you will see 'The 10 coolest insect species' in the Amazon rainforest.

https://www.ietravel.com/blog/10-cool-creepy-crawlies-found-amazon-rainforest

All things being equal...I WILL stick to the Maldives beach...LOL

*The Game Is On*