cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Wedding: What's your dream wedding location?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Royal Wedding

Hi all!

It's not long until the Wedding of the Year, so we thought it would be exciting to have a countdown until the big day on Saturday 19th May! We'll be posting one wedding-related topic per day to celebrate the upcoming exciting event and hoping to get some related discussion going. yahoo

We have also posted a special update on the Priority board of some related offers to help get people in the Royal Wedding spirit so don't forget to check it out too. Smiley Happy

Today's discussion:

What's your dream wedding location?

Or if you already got married, where did it take place?

Looking forward to your thoughts! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wow that's a lot of insects indeed, thanks for the research @Cleoriff! grin Lots of extra guests to the wedding @jonsie...

I just googled "Maldives wedding" @Cleoriff and got loads of pretty, colourful pictures! heart

Message 21 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Insects don't seem to bother me. In Thailand I must taste awful to mosquitos as they don't want to bite me. They much prefer home grown meat as my wife will testify Happy Dance

But on reflection maybe Sherwood Forest would be better though I would have to import my future wife from Thailand....or perhaps the Philippines Thinking

Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was in an Anglo-Saxon church in the village where I grew up ... wouldn't change that

We didn't have a honeymoon as such

We stayed in my Grandma's flat & I remember a visit to Stratford-on-Avon

So ... a proper honeymoon in Australia sounds good

Not that I'm planning getting married again, no thank you ... Happy Dance

Message 23 of 24

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Insects don't seem to bother me. In Thailand I must taste awful to mosquitos as they don't want to bite me. They much prefer home grown meat as my wife will testify Happy Dance

But on reflection maybe Sherwood Forest would be better though I would have to import my future wife from Thailand....or perhaps the Philippines Thinking

And, out of curiosity, what do you plan doing with your present wife? Or is bigamy legal in Thailand Happy Dance

Oh yes, and does your present wife know of your plans for a new wife LOLBanana

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 24