Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Royal Wedding: Today's the Day!

@Cleoriff wrote:

According the the BBC news presenters, there is so much coverage in todays papers, it's as if the wedding happened only yesterday tongue winking

Apparently, at the reception and again breaking with tradition, Meghan made a speech. As did Harry and William (who referred to Harry as Has thoughout.

At the evening party there was a game of beer pong. initiated by James Corden. Iunderstand Harry, William and Prince Charles participated.

You see @jonsie there is NO escape. Even if you turn off the news, Cleo, the mad royalist, will keep you updated

Oh I have just heard another snippet. Guests to the wedding were given slippers (in case they got worn out standing in high heels. (Not sure, in the interest of equality, whether this gift was given to the men)...wink

I like the idea of Prince Charles playing beer pong @Cleoriff. It makes him down-to-earth, which I've always thought he was. I've liked him since I first saw him interviewed by David Frost (I believe it was) all those years ago when I still lived in the States. Sounds like it was a fun dinner  not stuffy or staid.

And I imagine the men were also given slippers, it is after only fair as they were probably in equal discomfort standing around so longLOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh another snippet joyjoyjoy

The couples first dance ....again a tad untraditional Dance

Well they've got excellent taste, as this is one of my favourite Whitney Houston songs. Would like to have seen Harry and Meghan boogie on down yahoo

Topics: 547

I've done well to miss most of it, don't get newspapers anyway, stayed away from social media, the main tv news and the moment it's mentioned on daytime TV then straight to another channel. Of course then I tune in here How strange that it is only our ladies that have the slightest interest in this cheap tv filler.....

GIF-48407ccf2b2317542673399546e47c16.gif

Topics: 684

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

I've done well to miss most of it, don't get newspapers anyway, stayed away from social media, the main tv news and the moment it's mentioned on daytime TV then straight to another channel. Of course then I tune in here How strange that it is only our ladies that have the slightest interest in this cheap tv filler.....

I doubt it's just the ladies @jonsie

I have a few male friends who loved every minute of it. Even Ray who said  gercha at the thought of it has watched the highlights (slyly )rofl

*The Game Is On*

Can you pass a message on to Ray for me.......

Related image

Related image

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I have a few male friends who loved every minute of it. Even Ray who said  gercha at the thought of it has watched the highlights (slyly )rofl

Same here @Cleoriff. All the male friends I spoke to yesterday, all asked the same question "did you watch the Royal Wedding, wasn't it fantastic?

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Same here @Cleoriff. All the male friends with a feminine side I spoke to yesterday, all asked the same question "did you watch the Royal Wedding, wasn't it fantastic?

There....fixed it!

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Same here @Cleoriff. All the male friends with a feminine side I spoke to yesterday, all asked the same question "did you watch the Royal Wedding, wasn't it fantastic?

There....fixed it!

rofljoy

Topics: 684

I can assure you @jonsie that Ray has NOT got a 'feminine side'....In fact he would shudder at the very thought of it.joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 251

Did you know that the Duchess of Sussex wedding dress had a bateau neckline ... heart eyes

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry