cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Wedding: How are you following it?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning sun

The sun is (almost) shining and it's Wednesday, which means that we have 3 days left to get into the Royal Wedding spirit in honour of Prince Harry and Ms Markle's union!

You can still head over to our previous discussions about your dream wedding location and your outfit choices, the more the merrier! Our third countdown topic focuses on this Saturday's event more specifically slight smile

How are you going to follow the event? 

Anyone going to Windsor? Are you watching it on TV? Any other way?

Very curious to see your replies! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

To be honest the only part I will be following is whether knuckle brain Walter Mitty actually makes it down the aisle with his daughter....

Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

To be honest the only part I will be following is whether knuckle brain Walter Mitty actually makes it down the aisle with his daughter....

Nice one @jonsie Smiley LOL

I will be following the events of the day watching on tv ... I understand tv coverage is starting on Thursday Confused

Message 3 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

No he wont. He has gone in for 'heart surgery' this morning. Convenient that!

I love the way with ALL Royal Weddings, Kensington Palace controls the media. However, this idiot is on US TV or talking to the press every time he gets out of bed.

So, in effect he is embarrassing his daughter and making this wedding all about him. What a selfish man.rage 

Edited to add...I will be watching it @EmilieT

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 25

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I will be staying well away from any coverage or news programmes about this 'event'. As you may have gathered, I am as far removed from being a Royalist as you could ever imagine. In Thailand however, it's mandatory!

Message 5 of 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie 

Such a different country! There's nothing quite similar in france so it's fascinating for me to keep an eye on how the country follows the Royal family over here. 

@Anonymous 

@jonsie

No TV for me so I'll find a way, it's being broadcasted in many places, even in cinemas across the US apparently!  I wonder what there will be to cover tomorrow though ... Thoughful

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 25

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Royal Wedding.jpg

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Royal Wedding.jpg

Nice One @Bambino ... LOL

Message 8 of 25

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Once it's all over I can come out of hiding and settle down to watch the  FA Cup final......Bouncy

Message 9 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well..... what a pair of grumps @Bambino and @jonsie joy

Mind you my husband is the same. He said 'Thank god I have a bowls match....I will text you to see when it's finished' ....upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 25