cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round Table style Forum Boards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys and Gals,

I regulary visit Nokia Discussions as I like to keep abreast of whats new etc.

There are the usual forum boards there and one also called " The Round Table" where only elite members of a certain rating can be added by the moderators where subjects can be discussed out of the view of guests and freshmen members.

I know we have the "off topic boards" but I wonder if this is of interest for here ?

Just a thought so please dont flame me ! lol.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to mention...

The link to that sub-forum wasn't exactly hidden - it was just not as prominent as the usual ones BUT when you registered for the forum, it's existence, purpose and location was explained along with the forum rules - the same rules that were shown again when you clicked the confirmation email - and again when you went to make your first post.  

If anyone ever said "no-one told me about it", they were admitting that they had not read the forum rules - and effectively saying that they lied when they clicked the "I have read and agree to obey the forum rules" box - three times.

Simpulz slight_smile

Message 41 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

they could have a link on the members profiles that are part of that group then it is only accessible to these particular members

Message 42 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does look like that some members are ready for something new ,but I would submit more discussion is needed to iron out exactly what or if at all !

Would a poll of members help ?
Message 43 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Really good discussion and I think we can definitely start having public discussions on certain topics. To keep the community as open and accessible as possible for everyone, we would want to keep these things in the public domain. This might not always be possible, for example in case of new products.

Initially, we could start doing this with small things, such as the recent discussion on rank names. It would be fantastic if we could expand this to full-scale consultations on what we do with the communiy and, if possible, even products/services. I will look into this today and  try and test the water in different areas of the business. 

Are there any specific topics you would really lvoe to discuss?

Cheers,

Leonard

Cheers,

Leonard

Message 44 of 44