Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Good to see that the assailant was seriously injured...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

So frightening for visitors to the Louvre. Good to see the security staff were well organised and prepared.

And yes I am so delighted the attacker was hurt. No doubt costing the French health service £1000's to save his worthless life. Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So frightening for visitors to the Louvre. Good to see the security staff were well organised and prepared.

And yes I am so delighted the attacker was hurt. No doubt costing the French health service £1000's to save his worthless life. Smiley Mad

I know how dedicated the nursing profession is no matter the country so I'm sure they are doing all they possibly can. Maybe they need a directive from Frančoise Hollande. ...or Trump!

Seriously,  I would leave him in a room without medication and let him bleed out very very slowly and the same goes for terrorism perpetrators everywhere.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

As a nurse you can tell how outraged I must be to make such a comment. Yes obviously they will be doing everything they can. There is never any doubt of that. However, I know from experience how hard it actually is to don a professional mask and give the best possible care to someone who has killed others...Anyway thats slightly off topic so will say no more. slight_frown 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5