Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Level 26: Upbeat
Posts: 3,750
Registered: ‎03-08-2018

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

That's the boy!  Thanks @Cleoriff

Roland Rat ~ 

Gosh looking  at the vid you kindly put on ~  extra-ordinary in every way!

Thanks!



Level 26: Upbeat
Posts: 3,750
Registered: ‎03-08-2018

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

Hi @Cleoriff

 

Think Gordon may have the edge on looksdevil



Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

Kevin the Gerbil, Errol the Hamster & his nephew Reggie.

Roland had a few chart hits.. Rat Rapping being one.
Posts: 73,213
Topics: 688
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

@TallTrees

Yes Roland the Rat was quite a character and as @Anonymous says, he had plenty of friends and relatives to keep him in or out of trouble thumbsup

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 2,737
Topics: 21
Registered: ‎25-10-2010

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

Ah Roland Rat, the undisputed saviour of TV-AM. Just like Gordon the Gopher saved lauched Philip Schofield's career though he won't admit that. 

Posts: 73,213
Topics: 688
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?


@sheepdog wrote:

Ah Roland Rat, the undisputed saviour of TV-AM. Just like Gordon the Gopher saved lauched Philip Schofield's career though he won't admit that. 


Now you are wrong there @sheepdog. Gordon the Gopher has appeared many many times on This Morning, occasionally with Philip being aware and twice when he had no idea he was there.

 

Philip welcomes him like an old friend...the only thing he curls up with embarrassment about, is when they show old footage of him in the broom cupboard. That's usually about the clothes he wore back in the day....joy

Philip has also been known to say 'where would I be without you my friend?'

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 70,294
Topics: 548
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

You know, I much prefer Gordon and Roland and so wish they had gone on to presenting and left Phillip Schofield in the broom cupboard. Reckon he's creepy.

Posts: 73,213
Topics: 688
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?


@jonsie wrote:

You know, I much prefer Gordon and Roland and so wish they had gone on to presenting and left Phillip Schofield in the broom cupboard. Reckon he's creepy.


Creepy? Never heard that before!

Well, we will all have to agree to differ. I like the bloke. I think he has done well for himself. Not at all bigheaded. Always ready to poke fun at himself. A real nice chap in my opinion

There has to be a reason why This Morning wins Best Day time TV award year after year.

It never happened when Richard and Judy were hosting it. Dance

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 2,737
Topics: 21
Registered: ‎25-10-2010

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

@Cleoriff maybe its because they don't watch anything else other than the 5 main channels.  The competion is either a house program, auction program, some US comedy and Jeremy Kyle so not exactly a wide field of nominations. 

 

Still, we should have a poll to see who is the nations favourite: Gordon or Philip. Knowing the British public, it will be the squeaky one by some considerable margin clown

Posts: 73,213
Topics: 688
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?


@sheepdog wrote:

@Cleoriff maybe its because they don't watch anything else other than the 5 main channels.  The competion is either a house program, auction program, some US comedy and Jeremy Kyle so not exactly a wide field of nominations. 

 

Still, we should have a poll to see who is the nations favourite: Gordon or Philip. Knowing the British public, it will be the squeaky one by some considerable margin clown


Oooohhh don't forget Doctors, Loose Women, Lorraine, The Chase, Pointless, Tipping Point, a number of other Quiz programmes, BBC news.... you are just biased @sheepdog joy

You can also see that I watch a lot of daytime TV...depending what's on....tired

Sad really upside down

*The Game Is On*