O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Remember The Wuzzles?

[ Edited ]

A kids cartoon from the 80s about mixed animals.. Rhinokey, Moosel & Eleroo to name three... see HERE

Well read HERE about a Liger, a Zonkey & a Geep... for real!

Messing with nature!

I’m a noob

Re: Remember The Wuzzles?

New one on me I'm afraid. I remember the Worzels (best forgotten) but no, Wuzzles?  Maybe best forgotten too....?

Topics: 47

@Curmudgeon

I do!

I feel old now.

I actually had the Bumblelion backpack when I was five.

Phone history: Ericsson S868, Sagem MW936, Nokia 3310, Nokia 3510i, Motorola c350 (returned) Motorola V600, Nokia 6230i, SE W300, SE K800i, Nokia 6700 Classic Silver, HTC Desire S, Nokia 6700 Classic Black, SE Xperia Ray Grey, Blackberry Pearl, Samsung Ace 2, Samsung Ace 3, Samsung J3, Nokia 5
Topics: 627

No I don't remember them. If that makes you feel old because you do @techtamer then I am definitely older, as I was married, working and my boys well past the age they would be interested joy

Like @jonsie, I remember the Wurzels and the Wombles, though wish I didn't joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 283
Ideas: 6

Oops thought we were going to que the music “ combine harvester style”
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff
iPad Pro 256gb refresh
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Topics: 55
Blog Posts: 1

Well you can make me a member of @jonsie and @Cleoriff's club as I also remember the Worzels and the Wombles. But I was a bit old for cartoons in the '80s so The Wuzzles would not have been on my TV watchlist . Though I admit I am a sucker for good animated films. So perhaps I'm in my second childhood joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using a Samsung S8+

Oh if you must @adamtemp64 as you come from that neck of the woods joy

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh if you must @adamtemp64 as you come from that neck of the woods joy

Who actually was stupid enough to buy that.....?

I will tell you a story about that (apologies for wandering off topic @Curmudgeon)

Our rock and roll weekends are held in Brean Somerset. One year an act dropped out and was replaced by the Wurzels. Many at the venue were from Somerset and they loved them.

One of our gang was 'off his head'... more than hammered and he hates them so much he went up to the stage heckling them to get off.

When they didn't he threw his beer all over them. We made a hasty retreat. joy

It was his birthday not long after, so my husband downloaded a complete Wurzels cd as a 'special present'

It wasn't very well received, though we laugh about that incident to this day. 'The offender will never live it down...Dance

*The Game Is On*

What an absolutely perfect birthday gift for him.....LOL

You didn't actually say if they were any good....good being a term loosely applied Confused