cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember The Wuzzles?

Anonymous
Not applicable

A kids cartoon from the 80s about mixed animals.. Rhinokey, Moosel & Eleroo to name three... see HERE

Well read HERE about a Liger, a Zonkey & a Geep... for real!

Messing with nature!

Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

That's the boy!  Thanks @Cleoriff

Roland Rat ~ 

Gosh looking  at the vid you kindly put on ~  extra-ordinary in every way!

Thanks!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 41 of 53

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff

Think Gordon may have the edge on looksdevil

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 42 of 53

Anonymous
Not applicable
Kevin the Gerbil, Errol the Hamster & his nephew Reggie.

Roland had a few chart hits.. Rat Rapping being one.
Message 43 of 53

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@TallTrees

Yes Roland the Rat was quite a character and as @Anonymous says, he had plenty of friends and relatives to keep him in or out of trouble thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 53

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Ah Roland Rat, the undisputed saviour of TV-AM. Just like Gordon the Gopher saved lauched Philip Schofield's career though he won't admit that. 

Message 45 of 53

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

Ah Roland Rat, the undisputed saviour of TV-AM. Just like Gordon the Gopher saved lauched Philip Schofield's career though he won't admit that. 

Now you are wrong there @sheepdog. Gordon the Gopher has appeared many many times on This Morning, occasionally with Philip being aware and twice when he had no idea he was there.

Philip welcomes him like an old friend...the only thing he curls up with embarrassment about, is when they show old footage of him in the broom cupboard. That's usually about the clothes he wore back in the day....joy

Philip has also been known to say 'where would I be without you my friend?'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 53

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You know, I much prefer Gordon and Roland and so wish they had gone on to presenting and left Phillip Schofield in the broom cupboard. Reckon he's creepy.

Message 47 of 53

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You know, I much prefer Gordon and Roland and so wish they had gone on to presenting and left Phillip Schofield in the broom cupboard. Reckon he's creepy.

Creepy? Never heard that before!

Well, we will all have to agree to differ. I like the bloke. I think he has done well for himself. Not at all bigheaded. Always ready to poke fun at himself. A real nice chap in my opinion

There has to be a reason why This Morning wins Best Day time TV award year after year.

It never happened when Richard and Judy were hosting it. Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 53

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Cleoriff maybe its because they don't watch anything else other than the 5 main channels.  The competion is either a house program, auction program, some US comedy and Jeremy Kyle so not exactly a wide field of nominations. 

Still, we should have a poll to see who is the nations favourite: Gordon or Philip. Knowing the British public, it will be the squeaky one by some considerable margin clown

Message 49 of 53

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

@Cleoriff maybe its because they don't watch anything else other than the 5 main channels.  The competion is either a house program, auction program, some US comedy and Jeremy Kyle so not exactly a wide field of nominations. 

Still, we should have a poll to see who is the nations favourite: Gordon or Philip. Knowing the British public, it will be the squeaky one by some considerable margin clown

Oooohhh don't forget Doctors, Loose Women, Lorraine, The Chase, Pointless, Tipping Point, a number of other Quiz programmes, BBC news.... you are just biased @sheepdog joy

You can also see that I watch a lot of daytime TV...depending what's on....tired

Sad really upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 53