Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP my baby girl

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Heartbroken, My baby girls gone to rainbow bridge she was poorly went vets Tuesday Wednesday Thursday last week,
Last Friday the 13th I left her early for x rays and went work I work in school kitchen and it was Christmas dinner day.

Got phone call in work wasn't good news i rushed to vets Christmas dinner or no Christmas dinner. I was with her and stayed with her for ages after

😢 Rip my darling Poppy mummy loves and misses you and wants you back 2008-2019 😢 xx

20190605_151449.jpg

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Poppysmum Apologies for replying to this one so late, I'm so so sorry to hear about Poppy. She was such a loving companion, and you gave her a life full of joy and wonders. My condoleances, thinking of you sunflower 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 31 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Poppysmum Apologies for replying to this one so late, I'm so so sorry to hear about Poppy. She was such a loving companion, and you gave her a life full of joy and wonders. My condoleances, thinking of you sunflower 

Thank you @EmilieT  xx

Message 32 of 32