Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 563

RIP Maradona

The hand of God has fallen.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8986821/Diego-Maradona-died-suffering-cardiac-arr...

Diego Maradona: Argentina legend out of hospital after brain surgery |  Football News | Sky Sports

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 138

Re: RIP Maradona

Not many takers for this one, @MI5.
God must be looking the other way 😇
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Topics: 755

Well they did have 3 days national mourning

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 138

And time to wonder if his surgical procedure 2 weeks before wasn't quite up to snuff... Sounds like he lived life on the edge, rest his soul.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Level 7: Part Timer

Nope, sounds like he lived in the bar.
Level 48: Jubilant         

Great footballer. Am just too young to have appreciated him in his time, but everything you hear about his talent says he was on another level to everyone else.
When you consider the conditions of the time (pitches, boots, ball, etc) it just shows how good he was.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 576

Apparently the home and office of his doctor has been raided and he is being investigated for negligent manslaughter. That's his career down the drain.

Topics: 755

Yet again a load of people looking to blame the doctors and medical staff, just as they did with Michael Jackson.

Why don't people realise that Maradona was a junkie and an alcoholic. His death is due to one person and that's himself.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 272

I remember Maradonna ... the Hand of God goal

How do these extraordinary talented (Sports) people end up the way they do?

Thinking about George Best, may he be at peace ... I know a long time ago ... doubt you too will have known his talent in football @gmarkj 

Then there are others eg Jack Charlton, may he be at peace now, who were very talented and end up with a debilitating illness ... ex-England and Leeds Utd and successful manager of Ireland / Northern Ireland, sorry mean no offence to anyone at all - just atm cannot remember which.

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry