cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Productive afternoon at work, can I claim compensation?

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Apparently there was some outage on the o2 network today (12 Oct) but its also coincided with a rather productive day at work. I therefore demand compensation from o2 otherwise I'm going to register as a newbie and post all of one time threatening to go to another provider asap. I mean, I've even forgot I had a mobile phone sitting in front of me looking quite dejected when I noticed it.

Sheepdog in "I see you there in corner, Mod14, wanting to press the reset button again" mode

Note: for those who are about to post an anti-o2 reply, this is the off-topic section and posted with extreme sarcasm based on  many years of reading the same thing over and over. It's Friday tongue

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea, I've been thinking about something similar. Mocked it up (in paint :D) a while back: http://grab.by/gIPs
Message 21 of 30

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

I like it:) you used paint?

Unfortunatly it will just be ignored wouldn't it?:(

maybe make the search bar really really shiny and bright I hear that sort of people love that sort of thing;)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 22 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143424 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call it "iSearch" slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 30

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Oi:P
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 24 of 30

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Well I had afternoon of work and just chilled. What a quiet afternoon watching the world go by. Damm o2, I only lost data and people could still get in touch with me lol.

What a crazy world we live in tho

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 25 of 30

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I wonder if this generation's mothers had excessive access to mobile phones and somehow their brains are now only functional when tied into the network signal i.e. dead network signal = dead brain?

Message 26 of 30

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Maybe O2 is the architect and were all plugged into the matrix.
•hides in shame•
Message 27 of 30

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Try not too:) sleep interferes with the amount of procrastination I have to do:)
Message 29 of 30

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions